- RSS Channel Showcase 6556629
- RSS Channel Showcase 5188190
- RSS Channel Showcase 9081011
- RSS Channel Showcase 9823778
- 02/25/17--15:46: Large quantity of drugs stolen from Melfort, Sask. business
- 03/02/17--15:13: ‘It’s not worth your life’: Nova Scotia man warns of fentanyl danger
- 03/15/17--14:50: Halifax addiction expert calls for increased access to treatment
- 06/19/17--19:27: Winnipeg Police searching for missing Methadone
Melfort RCMP say two people stole a significant amount of drugs from a business in the Saskatchewan community.
One Nova Scotia man says he's lucky to be alive after losing numerous friends to fentanyl overdoses.
A lack of access to addiction treatment has sparked national conversations around how to better manage overdose deaths.
Winnipeg Police are searching for 4 missing bottles of Methadone
On average, each high-volume methadone prescriber treated 435 patients who were eligible for coverage of the drug under the program over the one-year study period.